Welcome to Stella Di Mare Beach Resort & Spa - Makadi Bay
Located in Makadi Bay, which one of Egypt’s beautiful Red Sea Riviera. Makadi is a peaceful bay with many opportunities for snorkeling and scuba diving. The semi-tropical climate makes this both summer and winter resort. Stella Di Mare Makadi Beach Resort & Spa with its warm, healthy climate and the beauties of the coral reefs, renowned as a place to delight sun seekers and water sports enthusiasts alike.
Makadi Bay is 30 km south of Hurghada International Airport. The location makes it easy to access the town of Hurghada, and there are many other remarkable places of interest nearby, such as the island of Giftun, which is a Marine National Park, where desert and marine life are nature reserve. In fact, much of the Red Sea areas have a protected status. Stella Di Mare Makadi Beach Resort & Spa is situated direct to the beach, and has a spectacular house reef very close by, which guests may use for snorkeling.
In addition to the natural beauty of its location, the resort has the advantage of many facilities and services to ensure a holiday that offers a wide choice of activities. There is a Spa and Health club, a shopping arcade and a discotheque. Stella Di Mare Makadi Beach Resort & Spa guests are assured of dedicated service, with all their needs taken care of in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Airport name: Hurghada International Airport
- Distance to the city center: 35 Km to Hurghada.
- Distance to the airport: 30 Km to the Hurghada Airport.
- Distance to the Beach: 150 m (Hotel Beach).
- Distance to the nearest Golf: 5 Km (Makadi Center).
- Distance to the nearest Shopping Mall: 20 Km (Senzo mall).
- Distance to the Public Bus Station: 35 Km.